Divine Child International school
Situated at the bisection of the twin cities of Gujarat – Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar in a 13-acre land - Divine Child International School is a veteran educational institution with definite aims and objectives, realized to help young saplings to blossom holistically.
Since its inception in 2008, the school has grown spectacularly in leaps and bounds, achieved many targets and overcame innumerable hurdles. The school continues to nurture ambitions and aspirations of innumerable students, as the teaching faculty has always stood steadfast in all its endeavors. Divine Child International School (DCIS) was pioneered by the eminent Shanku’s Group, which started operations in the education field with Divine Child School, situated near Shanku’s Water Park, Mehsana in 1994.
- Only 25 students in one classroom with teacher-student ratio at an incredible 1:10
- 85+ experienced teachers and staff on board with 95% annual retention rate
- Huge Playground spanning 26,000 sq. mtrs. for sporting activities along with swimming pool
- Smart hi-tech classrooms and well-equipped laboratories for secondary and senior secondary
- CCTV Surveillance in school and bus transport
- Strategically located between the twin cities of Ahmedabad and Gandhinagar
- Beset by idyllic surroundings and peaceful environs for imparting quality education
- Individual grounds for each sport along with comprehensive sporting amenities
- Creative labs and groups for boost in art, science and culture
- Regularly organized trips, camps, and visits for imparting education beyond books